No membership needed maried dating

French embassy doesn't charge anything for the Certificate, English embassy asks 35 pounds for this.

This paper should be signed by the embassy and then it should be legalized by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), Consulate department.

Its address is Moscow, Butyrskaya st., #17 (metro Savelovskaya), phone number: 285-1960.

Open: 9.00 to 14.00 and 15.00 to 18.00 except sunday and monday. It's not necessary to come together, one of the future spouses may come.

The translation with notarial proof can be made, for example, in "Tolmach" translation bureau: Moscow, Zemlyanoy Val St., #58/23, office 1 (in the courtyard), metro: Kurskaya. Open: Mon-Fri 9.30-12.00 (receives doc's), 12.00-13.00 (gives out the doc's).The embassy will issue a 'publication' at the place of your usual residence and if during a 14 to 21 day period (varies for different countries) nobody objects to this 'publication' then the embassy issues the needed paper.Add another week for the embassy to send this publication to your country.In case you do it through your local authorities (outside Russia) the notice of marriage will be given in the area of your usual residence and if in the period of 14 to 21 days (depending on the country) there's no objections to it, the Certificate of No Impediment will be issued.The Certificate should be then legalized by attaching a Foreign and Commonwealth Office certificate, also called "Apostille".

Leave a Reply